Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Two.




Two years married. Two years since I was a bride. Two years since I should have changed my last name. We spent our anniversary kind of low key. It was just for us. I got a beautiful bouquet of peonies with a big navy bow (I died! That's pic of my nightstand right now), we ate sandwiches at Groves market and took our dogs for a really long walk. Oh and there may have been a box from Louis Vuitton somewhere in there. Henry has this way of making me feel like a Princess and I'm lucky to be his wife. There is just something about being married to him that gives me this sense of security and happiness. Oh and I'm madly in love with him as well...

3 comments:

ShaLyse Walker said...

Ummm you FAILED to mention the Louis today at work. Pissed.

Amanda said...

wow could the flowers be anymore amazing! what a great man. We love you two so much! our funnest days are brunch with Henry and Amber. You make a wonderful couple and Frankie and I were so blessed to be able to share in your special day!

Linsey said...

Congratulations on two years! The peonies are absolutely gorgeous, and I'm so glad you two are so happy together!