Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanks!

Since this holiday is all about giving thanks I wanted to share a few things that I am thankful for (aside from the regular mushy I am thankful for my family blah blah blah) I mean I am very thankful for my wonderful family and friends and dogs but I just wanted to post some silly, fluffy and most importantly unnecessary things that I am thankful for:

1. That the cute girls at the espresso bar know my drink! They start making it when they see me coming- so predictability has it's upside!

2. Sweet tooth fairy's Van Niela cupcakes. Moist. Sweet. Perfect.

3. Sephora and even more than Sephora- Fresh's lemon sugar scrub! Amazing on your skin during this yucky dry weather! (Thank you Alice!)

4. Uno. The card game- just saying it's a pretty good time!

5. Brazilian Blowouts. Straight shiny hair with no flat iron?! Yes please! More on this later!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I too am thankful for the Blow Out, but mostly for my Nordstrom personal dresser. Not only is she beautiful and smart with great hair, but she also finds me the best and easiest things to dress in so that I will look stylish while being lazy. I also love that the people at the E Bar know her so well that if I order "Amber's drink from TBD" they know what I am talking about.

I put some cute pics of your family on my blog last week just FYI