Sunday, May 17, 2009

it's the little things


I wasn't going to post this but every time I thought about it tonight it has made me laugh and I don't have a very good memory so I thought I should get it down before I forget. We went to a chain restaurant for dinner and as we were walking out a pretty good song came on and Max started shaking his little butt- he was dancing his way out of the restaurant! So of course Henry joined in and then to everyone's surprise so did I- we were laughing and danced our way to the car!
I should say that we were the last ones in the place but it was just such a silly family moment that I never want to forget! Things have been kind of tough lately and really busy so it was nice to have a moment of pure joy with my boys!

2 comments:

Auntie Ann said...

YOU did!?! Im rolling...so cute.

meggan said...

I ditto Ann's comment...picturing Max and Henry was funny, but throwing you into the scene makes that story hilarious! Well played.