Monday, March 16, 2009

My doggie is sick



Last night (or early this morning depending on how you see things) my little girl Molly had what we think was a mild stroke. Her left side legs just would not work. She seems to be doing better (she can walk again). The vet said we will have to watch her. It makes me so sad. She is the sweetest girl in America. For those of you who didn't know I'm one of those people that loves their animals like a child and for the record so is the hubby but Max not so much -like when I say "make sure your brother and sister have water" he rolls his eyes. Anyway send positive thoughts my little dog's way!

3 comments:

noelle said...

Oh, that is so sad. I know how much you love her. You must be traumatized. I hope she makes a full recovery!!!

meggan said...

How precious is she in those spectacles??? I know she's one of the loves of your life (and you of hers, for that matter), kiss her on the nose for me and keep me updated on her recovery.

Linsey said...

That makes me so sad to hear! I'm the same way with my dogs as you are. They're my kids (since I lack any of the human variety), and it just breaks your heart when they're sick or hurt. Hope she's back to herself very soon!