Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mr. Fei's Birthday extravaganza





I feel like I have fallen off the earth- the new Nordstrom opened this past weekend and I have basically been an indentured servant! I'm kidding, it has actually been fun but a lot of work- so anyway here are some pic's of Henry's 30th we went to an amazing dinner on Thursday and I gave him his watch (it was the Tag Heuer Monaco), then on Friday we had his party. It was a Heineken themed party. We had Henry's face on the posters and so cupcake made us a "Henryken" cake. Thanks to everyone who came- it was so fun- definately a night to remember!

3 comments:

ShaLyse Walker said...

Yes! I would expect nothing less than an extravaganza from you and judging from the pictures you certainly pulled it off!! How cute are those posters and that cake? Oh, and are you working tomorrow (wed.)? I want to come into the new store, eat the nicoise salad at the bistro, and visit you of course too!

Adam Harward said...

You really know how to throw a bash! That cupcake cake turned out so darling...someone at that shop knew more about the heine then they were leading on!

its ann

meggan said...

The party looks like it was a blast, and personally I like the mardi gras beads, but I'm tacky like that...