Thursday, November 17, 2011

Nursery Inspiration



This is the nursery that melts my heart! But I also know it leans a little on the feminine side. Truthfully I actually didn't see that- it was said to me by salespeople at Restoration Hardware. Every time I would call to order something they would say how sweet it was for a little girl and we are having a little boy. I almost lost my cool one day because: hello the linens are blue!! My hubby was very amused that I thought the sales girl was out to spoil my plans for the perfect nursery. I did order those crib linens despite the ruffles, the horse, a camel back glider in Belgian linen and that crib but am on the look out for a dresser/changing table that has traditional and maybe a little more masculine lines. I also want to include that anthropologie pearl flourish mirror. We are picking up our glider tomorrow. It is not quite as pretty as the one in the picture as it has a little more heft to it but it was much more comfortable. For lighting I am getting this vintage art deco chandelier from my moms house that she is in the process of remodeling and this darling little sterling silver elephant lamp from pottery barn. I am still looking for artwork so if anyone has any suggestions I am open for them!

No comments: