Friday, August 19, 2011

Things for the little man...









I have been trying have restraint! Trying to remember how fast little feet grow and that this little butter bean will be born in the cold dark winter and will be spending most of his days at home but..... here some things on my love list for little boys: mustache booties by pleasantly plump knits on etsy. I died when I 1st saw these on my friend Ann's very fashionable babe! I know it's not like super in the know but all of the woodland collection at baby gap is heart melting! I love dwell studio's little polka dot footies and I ordered a couple if these little cuties! Oh and last but not least blabla dolls- Max picked a few of these for the baby @ the Children's Hour bookstore before I knew they were a blog world thing! So to all my friends with little boys need tips on where else to find cute little man things!!!


1 comment:

natalie j. + richard a. said...

I love all of this! Those shoes are to die for!!!! I'm glad you are doing good!! Miss you!