Thursday, February 12, 2009

Perfect day off...






I haven't had much to blog about lately.. but today was one of those perfect days. One spent doing exactly what I wanted slept in (Henry made breakfast and drove Max to school), met with my big brother/ big sister little sister (she is such a sweet little girl), then my hubby and I went to lunch at an Italian deli and then to a cupcake bakery for dessert, then a quick stop at the dog bakery (valentine's for the little loves of my life: Molly & Wil), picked up Max and hit the movies. Have you seen Coraline yet?!? WOW- we saw it in 3-d it was amazing! Now I'm going downstairs to make Max's favorite dinner ( no not pizza like a normal kid artichokes, pesto lamb chops and tomato salad). Maybe I will finish the day by doing some online gossip girl copy cat shopping or I'll just watch 30 rock either way life is good! Oh did I mention my hubby's xbox is broken? :)

5 comments:

ShaLyse Walker said...

you have a big brothers/sisters sister? That's the cutest thing i've ever heard. I love that you do that. And I can't wait to see Coraline! ...Oh and I'm obsessed with 30 Rock. Just finished watching it! ummm...the blind girl and kenneth? Brilliant. hahaha...More and more reasons why we are pretty much the same person.

meggan said...

why do I have a vision of a ski mask-clad Amber carrying a baseball bat and tip toeing over to the xbox in the dead of night? I'm just saying...

Cody said...

Dinner was delicious, I am about to eat the left overs =]


can't wait for next week's Amber Cody Funday.

Auntie Ann said...

I miss you!

Amy said...

rolling at meggan's comment!!!

sounds like a good day.

lets hang out!